The Ontology APPROACH TO COACHING
When we understand the impact of the individual within an organization, we can transform teams and produce unprecedented results.
What is ONTOLOGY?
Ontology directly deals with our perceptions and attitudes, many of which may be deep seated and out of awareness. Coaching utlizing Ontology encourages a change in these perceptions and attitudes, resulting in the removal of barriers that affect learning and development, helping individuals form more effective patterns of communication and behaviour.
Ontological Coaching provides individuals with a healthier approach to living and working well, putting them on the path to life of deep satisfaction, meaning and fulfillment.
Our COACHING SERVICES
Ontological Coaching – pertains to thought patterns, relationships, beliefs, habitual ways of taking action, limitations or associations that are either helping or hindering the client in terms of getting what they want.
Facilitative Coaching – pertains to the planning, acting, accountability, reviewing, adjusting, and follow through around projects created inside of the coaching relationship.
Method of partnering with client to pull out their greatest skills, talents, wisdom and knowledge regardless of what the past or outside circumstances may be in the way
• When we use the term training, we are referring to the delivering of learning objectives through an established curriculum as set out by Carbo Coaching and its coaches.
• Training is around personal leadership, team leadership, human performance and team effectiveness, employee engagement, creating thriving cultures, productivity
• As coaches we listen and speak through a thought provoking perspective enhancing the training experience for the client.
• In the Training relationship, the trainer or facilitator is related to as the expert
• Offering options for the client to consider while ultimately exercising his/her power and leadership through making the final choice
• As coaches we listen and speak through a thought provoking perspective enhancing the consulting experience for the client.
• In the Consulting relationship, the coach or facilitator is related to as the expert
• As coaches we listen and speak through a thought provoking perspective enhancing the speaking experience for the client.