Effective leadership for blue collar business
SUPERCHARGE YOUR EFFICIENCY
Move from frustration to fulfillment by developing a workforce that’s highly engaged in your mission.
If you don’t have a highly engaged and motivated workforce, you could be missing out on a 22% increase in profits.
Are you tired of:
- Employees blaming each other and their managers instead of taking responsibility for their work?
- Needing to tell employees over and over again how to do their job?
- Employees who can’t work together as a team?
- Employees who only show up for a paycheck instead of going above and beyond the call of duty?
- Managers who are unable to resolve conflict on their teams?
- Low employee retention rates, producing higher recruiting and training costs?
We get it. You need a workforce as engaged in your mission as you are!
- We think it’s wrong for blue collar businesses to leave money on the table just because their employees don’t take ownership of producing the results their leaders expect of them.
- Carbo Coaching has over two decades of entrepreneurial experience leading highly productive teams. We’re Professional Certified Coaches through the International Coaching Federation (ICF). In fact, we coach other coaches, spending over 3,300 hours training other coaches to do the same work we do.
- Our first business was a flooring company, and we’ve transformed dozens of blue collar leaders and their teams.
3 Easy Steps To An Engaged, Motivated Workforce
Get a Plan
Work with Carbo to create a customized, measurable plan.
We work directly with you and your team to execute the plan.
Proudly watch your team produce up to 22% more profits.
Rigging & Scaffolding
On The Spot Auto Detailing: A SUCCESS STORY
Located in Howard County, Maryland, in the heart of the Baltimore-Washington DC market, On The Spot Auto Detailing was positioned for growth but needed the services of a qualified, blue collar business coach to take them there.
Enter Mick Carbo, president of Carbo Coaching.
Mick helped On the Spot Detailing owner, Rob Schruefer streamline his business operations, motivate his workforce, hire a qualified top level executive and grow his annual revenue from 1.1 million to 3.6 million dollars.